Jun 02, 2022
I have investors needing the following opportunities in Georgia:
1. Value-add multifamily opportunities 8+ units - 4% or higher cap rate
2. Hotel pads in Savannah/Pooler, Cumming, or Brookhaven
3. Duplexes or multifamily opportunities within a 10-mile radius of the University of Georgia in Athens, GA
I have investors needing the following opportunities in Florida:
1. Value-add multifamily opportunities 8+ units
2. Duplexes or multifamily opportunities within a 10-mile radius of the University of Florida in Gainesville, FL, and the Jacksonville market, respectively
Property Types: MultiFamily Apartments,Commercial Land Development,Padsites,Hotel
For Sale Properties
Atlanta GA, Pensacola (Ft. Walton Beach) FL, Jacksonville FL, Savannah GA, Tallahassee FL, Macon GA
MultiFamily Apartments, Single Tenant Retail (NNN), Multifamily Land
Trey Ontario Boatman is a CCIM Candidate assisting clients with office, multifamily, investment sales, and site selection opportunities in Georgia and Florida.
Trey Ontario Boatman is a CCIM Candidate and Commercial Real Estate Agent assisting clients with opportunities in office, multifamily, investment sales, and site selection in Georgia and Florida. Before working in Commercial Real Estate, Trey served as Vice President at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Trey is a leader who aspires to inspire action while being grounded in financial information that leverages the business. Trey leverages his extensive skill set to maximize property value by tailoring marketing services and customizing solutions that ultimately drives results for his clients. Trey is an active Old 4th Ward Business Association Board of Directors Member who enjoys proactive engagement with the community and volunteerism. Trey is proud of the strengths he has developed in Real Estate and considers his aggressive leadership, operational background, and contract negotiation to be beneficial to his clients. Trey lives in Atlanta and enjoys cooking, exercising, and spending time outdoors with family and friends.