1600 Sunflower Avenue, Costa Mesa, CA, 92626
1600 Sunflower Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- Multiple Fiber Redundancy Two Paths Into the Building
- Back-Up Generator For Over Two Weeks of Power
- Designed & Built - Modern Data Center
- Premiere Location - Close to Shopping & Dining Hotspots
- 30 Offices, Multiple Conference Rooms, Windowed Executive Offices, Open Working Areas
- Newly Renovated
- 3 Full Kitchens
- 4:1,000 Parking Ratio
- Year Built - 1986
This 36,607 SF building is a swanky, newly renovated space that offers a bright and vibrant atmosphere. It is structured to serve post COVID office workers with sufficient corporate appeal as it features creative and high end finishes throughout the property. It is located in the heart of Orange County off the 405 freeway just minutes away from John Wayne Airport, South Coast Plaza and directly across the street, you will find SOCO & The OC Mix. The building is situated on the corner of Sunflower Ave and Hyland Ave in Costa Mesa. The corner location of the property delivers major street frontage providing maximum exposure for your business.
Located in the heart of Orange County off the 405 freeway just minutes away from John Wayne Airport, South Coast Plaza and directly across the street, you will find SOCO & The OC Mix.