This listing is under contract.
Smithtown Office Buildings
359 Hauppauge Rd
Smithtown, NY 11787
Multi Tenant Office
Dec 20, 2022
• Three Class B Office Buildings Total 9,000 SF
• Approximately 50% Occupied
• Great Lease-Up or Owner-User Opportunity
• Over 200 Feet Frontage on Hauppauge Rd/Route 111
• Strong Traffic Counts on Busy Roadway With 54 Parking Spaces
• Near Retail Strip Center, Office Buildings, & Residences
Map of 359 Hauppauge Rd, Smithtown, NY, 11787
What are Real Estate Incentives?
Real Estate incentives range widely and have been overlooked by the Commercial Multiple Listing Services (MLS)
for decades. Real estate incentives is a generic term used to group any number of programs, such as tax incentives, that are designated by an agency for a geographic area."
Why are Real Estate Incentives Important and to Whom?
"Incentives" are vital today and in the future because:
- U.S. Public: Many incentives focus on job creation and Affordable Housing
- Investors and Commercial Developers use incentives to reduce financial risk, obtain gap financing, etc. Investors and developers look for property listings with incentives available.
- Commercial Real Estate Brokers, in mass, unfortunately do not know about incentives tied to their listings
- Entire Supply Chain of Real Estate Development such as small and large companies who will provide goods and services to new and revitalized properties.