Sage West Loop
1044 W Van Buren
Chicago, IL 60607
- Over 1,000 residential units in the immediate vicinity allow retail tenants to take advantage of captive audience.
- New construction, 1,806 SF footprint is well-suited for a variety of uses and concepts.
- Proximity to the West Loop, UIC Campus, and IMD provide access to three major Chicago sub-markets.
- Ability to enter into a rapidly evolving corridor in Chicago's vibrant West Loop neighborhood.
- Across the street from Target, recently opened Prenuvo, and one block from the Racine Blue Line CTA station and I-290 Expressway on-ramp.
New Construction West Loop Retail Space Available with:
- High-Density Corridor
- Captive Audience
- Easily Accessible Parking Nearby
The West Loop/Fulton Market is Chicago’s former warehouse district and is among the most rapidly developing neighborhoods in the country and recently ranked by TimeOut as one of the top 20 coolest neighborhoods in the world. Originally a mix of factories, meat markets, and wholesale produce outlets, the neighborhood has seen a major demographic shift over the last decade. The historic brick and timber loft buildings that define the neighborhood have largely been converted to other uses, including a mix of luxury condos, creative offices, art galleries, critically acclaimed restaurants, hotels, and retail boutiques.
DocumentsSage West Loop - Retail Leasing Brochure
Units for Lease
Price Per Sqft/Month: $35.00