One of the Biggest Produce Farms in the Pacific Northwest
4817 Lateral A Rd
Wapato, WA 98951
- Other Factors
- Inventory: Boxes, Plastic, Fertilizer, Seed:
- Accounts Receivable: $1,000,000+
- Value of Good will, expansion possibilities and today’s cost of building a similar operation (if even possible today) could upwards of $30,000,000, willingness of management to stay on for 5 years or more, willingness to structure or consider different types of deals or creative deals such as a Sale/ Lease-Back deal or Joint Venture deal.
Imperial’s Garden Farm
Assets for sale and consideration:
1. 600 deeded acres of agricultural land ready for use = 18 Parcels
2. 847 acres of leased agricultural land ready for use = 30 Parcels
3. Commercial property 38.52 acres with 21,000SF of buildings and fixtures or fixed improvements/ assets
4. Tractors/ Vehicles
5. Farm business and Farm Stand
Located in Yakima county a prime location for farming both from a climate, soil and logistics perspective. This irrigated farm asset lies approximately twelve miles from downtown Yakima, WA in Yakima County. The physical location of the processing facility, which is the heart of the operation, is 4817 Lateral A Road, Wapato, WA. Imperial’s Garden is a family-owned produce farm located in the heart of the Yakima Reservation. All fruits and vegetables grown on the nearly 1,447 acres (owned + leased) of Imperial’s Garden are hand-harvested and packaged with care. The climate in the Yakima Valley affords them the resources needed to grow the sweetest watermelon, corn, tomatoes, and more. You can eat with confidence knowing your fruit and vegetables were grown by someone who dedicated their entire lives to it. Imperial’s Garden produce is grown for you!