Office Space for Lease
7100 Plantation Road Suite 9
Pensacola, FL 32504
Single Tenant Office
Oct 28, 2022
- $2,733.00 per month + NNN
2400 SF Office Building For Lease near Davis Hwy and I-10 next to University Town Center. Former Medical Office with significant upgrade, fresh paint and flooring. There is a second level office space that doubles as an apartment with a full kitchen and bath.
Behind University Mall
Year Built: 1985
Building Size: 2624sq ft
Building Class: A
Lot Size: 0.04 acres
Documents7100 Plantation Road Suite 9 Brochure
Units for Lease
7100 Plantation Unit 9
Space Available: 2400 SF
Lease Type: NNN
Price Per Sqft/Month: $2733.00
Map of 7100 Plantation Road Suite 9, Pensacola, FL, 32504
What are Real Estate Incentives?
Real Estate incentives range widely and have been overlooked by the Commercial Multiple Listing Services (MLS)
for decades. Real estate incentives is a generic term used to group any number of programs, such as tax incentives, that are designated by an agency for a geographic area."
Why are Real Estate Incentives Important and to Whom?
"Incentives" are vital today and in the future because:
- U.S. Public: Many incentives focus on job creation and Affordable Housing
- Investors and Commercial Developers use incentives to reduce financial risk, obtain gap financing, etc. Investors and developers look for property listings with incentives available.
- Commercial Real Estate Brokers, in mass, unfortunately do not know about incentives tied to their listings
- Entire Supply Chain of Real Estate Development such as small and large companies who will provide goods and services to new and revitalized properties.