New Commercial Development Opportunity
114 Mendon Street
Hopedale, MA 01747
- Phase I Completed, Geotechnical Studies Completed, Traffic Study Completed & Sample Concept Plans & Renderings Available
- Multiple uses allowed including but not limited to retail, office and industrial and more!
- Highly visible corner lot at a lighted intersection.
- 262'± of frontage on Route 16 (142'± on Hopedale Street).
- Traffic Counts - 12,500 ADT - Projected approximately 1% growth per year, due to the increase in commercial activity, zoning changes and its proximity to medical facilities and new major commercial centers.
- Superior location for any retailer looking to get into an underserved market with strong and increasing demographics.
- The site is prominently located at the entry to the Route 16 central mass corridor.
- The property is located half mile from Milford Regional Medical Center and the Dana Farber/Brigham & Women's Cancer Center.
- Area amenities include: Mendon Twin Drive, Southwick’s Zoo and more.
- Situated 40 miles west of Boston, 25 miles east of Worcester and 30 miles north of Providence, Rhode Island.
An exciting commercial opportunity available on Route 16! Ready to become a signature location at the lighted intersection of Route 16 and Hopedale Street. The property consists of three parcels totaling 0.85± acres and all zoned GB-A (General Business-A). Site is "shovel ready." Buildings on site have been demolished and utilities (town water and sewer) are in place.
114 Mendon Street: 0.248± Acres (10,794± SF)
122 Mendon Street: 0.400± Acres (17,424± SF)
138 Hopedale Street: 0.202± Acres (8,786± SF)
Intersection of Route 16 and Hopedale Street. The property is less than 1 mile from the Milford Regional Medical Center.