LOOP 1604 & LOOKOUT RD 8.8 ACRES
N LOOP 1604
LIVE OAK, TX 78233
- Site is few minutes from Live Oak Town Center, at the vibrant NE San Antonio intersection of Loop 1604 and IH-35, is designed to incorporate ± 870,000 square feet of retail, restaurants, entertainment and lodging
- Land benefits from the incredible draw of South Texas’ only IKEA store
- Close proximity to IKEA, RBFCU and The Forum at Olympia Parkway
- Positioned near one of central Texas’s busiest and growing intersections
- Zoning: B-3 City of Live Oak
- Demographics: 200,000+ population with average household income of $79,000+ (5-mile radius)
- Traffic count: More than 110,000+ vehicles per day on Loop 1604 E
- Nearby retailers: Wal-Mart, Rolling Oaks Mall, At Home, IKEA, Burlington, Target, BestBuy, Costco, Home Depot, and several restaurants
- *Prospective buyers should retain an independent engineer to verify the location, accessibility and capacity of all utilities.
4 acres under contract. 4.8 acres still left for sale, including the hard corner!
Prime commercial lot available for sale in the City of Live Oak; at the intersection of Loop 1604 and Lookout Rd. This is of the last large pieces of undeveloped land in the City of Live Oak. 8.81 acres at the corner is available immediately for sale. Please contact listing brokers for more details.
Located at the SWC of Lookout Road and Loop 1604 E in development friendly City of Live Oak