This listing is under contract.
Jericho Tpke Retail Building
3021 Jericho Tpke
East Northport, NY 11731
Free Standing Building
Oct 13, 2022
• Consists of 7,300 SF Retail Space & 2,200 SF Storage Space
• Located on The Busy Jericho Turnpike
• Strong Traffic Counts: 37,000 VPD
• Surrounded by Other Retail Amenities
• Available 1,300 SF of Retail Space
• 6,980 SF is Owner-Occupied (Storage, Mezzanine & Ground Space)
• 1/4 Mile From Huntington Mall & Home Depot
Map of 3021 Jericho Tpke , East Northport, NY, 11731
What are Real Estate Incentives?
Real Estate incentives range widely and have been overlooked by the Commercial Multiple Listing Services (MLS)
for decades. Real estate incentives is a generic term used to group any number of programs, such as tax incentives, that are designated by an agency for a geographic area."
Why are Real Estate Incentives Important and to Whom?
"Incentives" are vital today and in the future because:
- U.S. Public: Many incentives focus on job creation and Affordable Housing
- Investors and Commercial Developers use incentives to reduce financial risk, obtain gap financing, etc. Investors and developers look for property listings with incentives available.
- Commercial Real Estate Brokers, in mass, unfortunately do not know about incentives tied to their listings
- Entire Supply Chain of Real Estate Development such as small and large companies who will provide goods and services to new and revitalized properties.