Address3 Ravinia Dr NE p7, Atlanta, GA, 30346
Social MediaTwitter Facebook LinkedIn Company Company
LeaseQuery is software that helps brokers help their clients understand the effect of the new lease accounting rules on their contemplated leases. Put simply, it helps brokers perform financial analysis (like net effective rent) under the new accounting rules.
Shop around for lease accounting or lease management software, and you will notice very quickly that while they claim to manage all types of assets, they are actually tailored either to real estate or equipment.
LeaseQuery handles all types of assets with ease. As part of our testing procedures, we enlisted the help of 13 and 14 year olds to enter leases into the LeaseQuery system. Whatever they did not understand was further simplified. Our underlying belief was that perfection is attained not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is no more complexity to remove.
Face it. Even accountants have some imagination. The principals at LeaseQuery all worked as external auditors for public accounting firms, and also worked in financial reporting for companies ranging in size from small businesses to fortune 500 companies.
- SaaS Spend Management Explained and Best Practices
- Operating Lease Accounting under ASC 842 Explained with a Full Example
- What Is Contract Management? Everything You Need to Know
- Post-Transition Policy and Procedure Considerations for Lease Accounting
- LeaseQuery Completes First System and Organization Controls (SOC) 1 Type 1 Examination for its LeaseQuery for NetSuite P…
- LeaseQuery Announces Completion of System and Organization Controls (SOC) 1 Type 2 Examination for its LeaseQuery Advanc…
- Signs It’s Time to Break Up With Your Lease Accounting Software
- Related Party Leases under ASC 842: Review of the Proposed Accounting Changes
- 2022 Year In Review
- LeaseQuery Reports Record Growth in 2022